Matt's Marketing Campaign of the Month
Finally, a place to find all of your favorite marketing campaigns and advertisements that you love, and miss.
Each month I will be selecting my favorite marketing campaigns based on competitive dominance, market share acquisition, creativity, and sometimes we'll just have a little fun.
I hope you enjoy these marketing campaigns; but most of all, I hope you can manifest some revenue-driving benefits as a result of learning about them, and replicating their execution, and effectiveness.
Don't compete — DOMINATE.
This Month's Marketing Campaign
Size is an interesting thing. In martial arts such as Jujitsu, a fighter can leverage the size of an opponent to bring him/her down to the ground. Avis has had all of the size in the car rental industry since their...
Full List of Marketing Campaigns
- Avis Brilliantly Embraces Being "#2"
- What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas
- How H&R Block was Forced to be Successful
- Theodore Roosevelt Brands Himself a Rugged Cowbody
- President Donald Trump
- Phony Navy SEAL of the WEEK
- Rita's Gives Away Free Water Ice
- NYPD Kills Crime with Better Outreach
- Match.com Eliminates All Objections
- Lee Iacocca Saves Chrysler
- Sears Roebuck's Mail Catalog
- P.T. Barnum: The Greatest Show on Earth
- Apple's 1984 Commercial
- Ice Bucket Challenge
- got milk?
- Planet Fitness on New Year's Eve 2016
- Southwest Airlines Promote Winglets
- Introducing The Squatty Potty
- Ron Burgundy & Dodge Durango