Most Recent Branding Advice
Sub-Branding refers to an organization placing their brand name on several different types of products or services. For example: While this may seem harmless, it isn't. Sub-branding is almost never a good idea, and the...
Full List of Branding Advice
- How to Brand Your Products Individually
- Short Guide for Branding Your Biz
- How to Select a Company Name
- What Keeps a Brand Healthy?
- Why Branding is so Important
- Always Do the Opposite of Your #1 Competitor
- Guide to Negative Branding Your Competitors
- How to Reach Your Customers with One Word
- Why You Need to be First, Not Better
- How to Get Started with Branding Your Biz
- Guide to Branding Your Business with One Word
- How to Develop a Slogan
- Does SEX Really SELL?
- How to Create a Logo