Tonight I decided to write a blog posting for a NJ client who removes trees. Naturally we have a talented team of graduate students and intellectuals who perform these services for us; however, sometimes Babe Ruth likes to step out of the dugout and teach the kids a few lessons.
When it comes to maximizing your NJ blog to get customers, there are several elements that need to be present in the interest of:
- Increasing your SEO
- Minimizing the chances search engines will see you as "selling" (which they despise in overabundance)
- Getting more customers and increasing your sales
Today I invite you to enjoy one of my favorite songs of all-time while you bask in my marketing genius and collective entertainment. Simply click the play button, and read along.
So, here are 4 tips you need to maximize your NJ blog to get customers:
- Make your articles no shorter than 300 words.
- Ensure your posting is maximized for a viable keyword. Research good ones here: Google Adword Tool
- Instead of leaving a sales pitches at the bottom of your blog - which, again, Google can detect and does not like too much of - embed your message in an image such as the one at the bottom of my blog. It can say anything you want because only humans can read it. Although, I have a good friend at MIT who says that is about to change. I'll keep you updated. Just remember that you don't have to be smart, but your friends do!
- Write your blog in the interest of entertaining and informing your target and peripheral markets. Remember, before your future customers seek out products/services, they will first seek out answers to their questions with regard to the products and services they want. Quick tip, blog a lot about "pricing" as this is the most common search people have in mind. Wow, you guys got some secrets tonight!
We create and execute a customized marketing system to increase your sales and nobody does it better.
Don't compete — DOMINATE.