- .edu sites are excellent sites to get your external link posted on because search engines have tremendous respect for academic institutions. So your move is to work with a student club that is relevant to your business in the interest of achieving a productive collaboration. For example, a local restaurant in Atlantic City could host a cooking contest between the students of Atlantic Cape Community College. As soon as the college sends out a press release on their website- voila!
- You need to be publishing educational articles on every major article sharing website on the Internet. Need a good list? BAM!-http://www.vretoolbar.com/articles/directories.php Some of the formats of these sites are a little involved, but by spreading your expertise (and a link to your site) around the web, you will be attracting customers and major SEO.
- Invite guest bloggers to your site, as well as offer to blog on other people's site. Here you are essentially trading links with other men/women of good will while sharing some great content back and forth. However, don't ever do this with competitors.
- Submit your external link to DMOZ- now!
- Set up a separate blog in other blog sites such as blogger and Google Community. I did this with my blog, Marketing in New Jersey. Here I am clearly appealing to small businesses primarily in New Jersey. Don't forget to list your link.
We create and execute a customized marketing system to increase your sales and nobody does it better.Don't compete — DOMINATE.