So, here are the top 3 FREE ways to reach the top of Google so your customers find you:
- Research what keywords your customers are typing into search engines each month using Google's AdWord Tool. Strive for high traffic (monthly searches) and high competition words. If you are a local business, ensure you are including this in your keyword. For example, we rank for: New Jersey Marketing Company. Google that and see who pops up 😉
- Ensure your keyword is:
- Ideally in your page's URL
- In your header
- In your content as much as possible
- In the 'alt-tag' of your page's image
- Blog everyday! Don't plagiarize, and don't copy your own content on multiple pages. Google is looking for valuable content to present to users, so please refrain for the relentless call-to-actions on every blog posting. Create an image like the one my staff created below, and then Google can't see what you're up to. Just make sure you blog on a daily basis, and not creating 10 posts in one day, and then not posting for a week. Useless! I beat all of these external linking hacks by simply creating the following content on a daily basis:
We create and execute a customized marketing system to increase your sales and nobody does it better.
Don't compete — DOMINATE.